Велофорум Херсона

Объявление

Володар гори 14.03.2021 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Заходи - події 2021р. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ! _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Події федерації 2021р. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Клуб тренировок в Strava

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Велофорум Херсона » Видео » Matthew Dennison's videos

Matthew Dennison's videos

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 30

http://vimeo.com/mattdennison

Ace Hayden Bike Check
by Matthew Dennison

Ace Hayden pokes fun at your usual bike checks.
// bansheebikes.com // smithoptics.com // raceface.com // lavanapparel.com //

Bikes at Night
by Matthew Dennison

Wesley Robinson, Jason Lucas, Ben Friesen and Michael Chen make riding in the wet and the dark easy.
Fighting the on and off rain, we were able to shoot for a good 30 minutes before being ravaged by a monsoon. It was hectic, but I managed to get some good shots.

Michael Chen

A lazy attempt to colour grade.

NSMB AIRprentice 2010

*This is the older version. View the slightly newer version w/ corrections @ vimeo.com/​13176252*
On July 3rd & 4th, ten talented riders showed what they've got in hopes of becoming this year's NSMB AIRprentice.
Filmed by Matt Dennison & Jason Lucas
Edited by Matt Dennison

Wade Simmon's Excellent Adventure

Wade Simmon's Excellent Adventure. Fromme Mountain, June 12th 2010. Bikes. Trails. Fun.
As seen on NSMB.com nsmb.com/​3761-wades-excellent-adventure

Jess Findlay

Jess Findlay of Burnaby, British Columbia rides dirtjumps in Vancouver. Filmed and edited by Matt Dennison on Canon t1i.

Steadicam Trail Test

No tripod, no dolly, no crane. Just 7 dollars of pvc and threaded rod.

Summer of Bromance

The spring, summer and fall riding season in British Columbia, Canada!

Ian Nelson at Whistler

NSMB rider Ian Nelson likes to go big, go fast, and crash!

Wesley Robinson Turned Pro Today

Tailwh1pz!

A Taste of Whistler

Wesley Robinson, Michael Chen and Matt Dennison ride a few of the many trails at the Whistler Mountain Bike Park.

Flantastic CBC

Wesley Robinson and Matthew Dennison self-filiming on CBC, Mt. Seymour. Flannel was hot, trail was hot, bromance was super hot.

Bloopz

Yeeeeee.

Richmond Bromance

Jess Findlay Visits Team Richmond!

Neds Atomic Dust Bin

Jason and Matt self-filming on Mount Seymour.

блин после просмотра видео задаю себе ?  ПОЧЕМУ Я НЕ ЖИВУ В ТАКОЙ МЕСТНОСТИ

aquarius1976
После катания по местности, в которой живу, видео смотреть уже нет сил...  :D

Three Tricks

Playing with high shutter speeds + twixtor, it didn't turn out exactly as planned. But you get what it was supposed to look like.
I'll have another crack at it sooner or later. Inspired by Oton Bacar's "7D 1000 fps"

King of the Shore

NSMB team captain Trevor Hansen and Todd 'Digger' Fiander explain the story behind the Mountain Equipment Co-op trail building grant. With the grant, the worn out 'King of the Shore' trail has become the only beginner trail on Fromme Mountain. The North Shore classic 'Ladies Only' trail was able to receive fresh new ground work as well from the grant.
Filmed and edited by Matt Dennison
Addition footage courtesy of Todd Fiander

Demo Reel

A reel consisting of freelance and personal work so far this year.
Visit my online comedy series at youtube.com/​IFockingHateThat

Life Cycles Recut Contest

*THIS IS NOT MY FOOTAGE*
But this is edited by me.
A teaser edited from unused footage provided by Life Cycles.

последнее видео ваще убойное. ааааааа хочу двухподвес , жить в крыму или в карпатах .

New Lens & Camera Test

MAJOR SONG JACK! Don't care cause I'm saving songs for Airprentice.
New Camera, Canon t2i
New Lens, Canon 70-200 f/4

The Brolympics

A Sunday ride at Lafarge Bike Park in Coquitlam, BC with Jason Lucas, Wesley Robinson, Brad Peters, Michael Chen, Mike Dekoning, Eric Wong and Trevor Berg.
Music: PNAU - Embrace
Shot and Edited by Matt Dennison on a Canon t1i

Ben Freisen

An unfinished promo due to crummy weather and lack of dry trails.

First Time With HD!

A rainy day with an HD camera. Nothing special, just playing around.

Spend Money, Pop Collars

Mike, Jason and I livin' the gangsta life. No big.

Silverstar

3 years ago: Fri, Jul 25, 2008 5:13am EST (Eastern Standard Time)

В третьем снизу природа какая красивая! Сочно-зелёная под благодатным дождиком :)

Вы здесь » Велофорум Херсона » Видео » Matthew Dennison's videos

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно